Temperatures are heating up! Especially where our girl, Haley from Colour Me Classic, lives… in Sacramento. Today we’re rounding up another look we love… Haley’s ‘cool’ summer street style. See what we did there?
Not only does she exude a cool, chic vibe, but she also chose light pieces to not overheat during a summer heat wave.
What we love about her look:
- Bell sleeves! More, please. This lightweight creme shirt looks breezy and breathable. And the ruffles at the neckline add a nice touch.
- The color scheme… the way she paired the creme with the army green gives the look a nice neutral, laid back vibe.
- Platform sandals for the win! They are… for lack of a better word… really fun!
- Sunglasses are a must for summer and the gold-rimmed Ray-bans really give her a cool vibe
- The basket bag makes the look feel very playful and summery… Ilene King has yet to dip into baskets, but you never know!
And of course, we are in love with the Moon Phase Earrings on Haley! She rocked them like nobody else. We love that they made her feel extra confident:
I feel like I’m wearing a little piece of the solar system—if that’s not a confidence booster, I don’t know what is!
To shop the Moon Phase Earrings you can go here. As Haley reminded us, ‘The moon actually has 8 phases, just like these babies. New Moon, Crescent, First Quarter, Gibbous, Full Moon, Disseminating, Last Quarter and Balsamic.’
Just so we’re on the same page, we’re currently in the waxing crescent phase. We love that these earrings connect us to our inner science nerd.
Haley is a total #IleneKingBabe… rebellious at heart, yet conventional when necessary.
Check out more of Haley’s looks over on her blog.
To sign up for Ilene King updates directly to your inbox (and get 10% off), go here.